Alnair Mineral Services DMCC is a service company based in Dubai and belongs to Emiral Resources Group (www.emiral.com).
The company’s management has extensive experience in the development of mineral and oil & gas international projects, a high level of expertise and corporate responsibility.
Acting as an operator of mining and oil & gas projects, the company provides in-house geological and production support, which provides consulting and engineering services.
We are dedicated to efficient and sustainable development of mineral, oil and gas resources all over the world from frontier exploration to mature field revitalization. Our specialists provide a wide range of skills and services that help to evaluate and optimize field exploration, development and production.
Our specialists have extensive experience in mining, oil and gas industry in the countries of Africa, Latin America and Middle East, which allows us to conduct independent technical evaluation and geological assessment of mining, oil and gas projects, as well as ensure high efficiency at all stages of development.
Alnair Mineral Services DMCC provides the following services:
Consulting and engineering services for mineral exploration & production mining exploration and production
- Assessment and audit of mineral exploration & production projects
- Strategic and long-term open pit and mine planning, modelling, and risk evaluation
- Extraction efficiency improvement advisory applying high-yield mineral extraction technologies
- CAPEX and OPEX assessment and planning, investment profile creation
- Geological exploration program elaboration
- Analysis procedures planning and quality control (sampling/sub-sampling/analysis)
- Integrated production logging data support and analysis at all exploration stages
- Geological 3D modelling
- Geo-statistics, simulation modelling, geo-technical modelling
- Reserve and resources assessment (JORC, NI 43-101)
- Full cycle diamond drilling and RC drilling from planning to geophysical assessment of results
- Surface geophysical mapping – electric tomography, magnetic mapping, magnetic susceptibility measurements, geological mapping spectral measurement
- Land surveying
Consulting and engineering services on upstream operating activities in oil & gas
Exploration & Appraisal
- Petroleum system analyses of oil and gas prospective basins and blocks world-wide
- Integrated interpretation of geological and geophysical data of Gravity and Magnetic surveys, 2D/3D seismic and wireline logs
- Prospects and leads mapping and resources estimation.
- Risks analysis for oil and gas exploration programs
- Exploration programs design. Planning and QC of acquisition and processing of gravity and seismic surveys
- On-site supervision of well logging and coring operations.
- Wireline Log Analysis
- Petrophysical support of integrated seismic projects
- Development of rock physics models and rock property trend analysis for seismic characterization of reservoir
- Maintaining and managing of the integrated PP & GG database
- Appraisal programs design
- Comprehensive interpretation of well logging and core data
- Justification of petrophysical models of reservoirs
- Development of geological models (2D/3D) for oil and gas fields
- Audit, review and evaluation of oil and gas fields
Development & Production
- Reservoir simulation
- Forecast of hydrocarbon production
- Field development plans
- Recommendations for drilling new production wells and workovers
- Recommendations for the implementation of secondary and tertiary methods of enhanced oil recovery
- Development, application and monitoring of strategies to increase the production of mature and immature fields
- Costs estimation (CAPEX / OPEX) for oil and gas fields development infrastructure.
- CAPEX scheduling